YOUR ONE-STOP DESTINATION FOR ALL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. I have just placed an order, when will I receive my tracking details? A tracking number will be generated once your order has been shipped, these details will be emailed to you once your order is shipped. To track your order, please visit the following Link: https://gadgets85.co.uk/pages/track-your-order
If you have not received your tracking details within 24 hours of your order being shipped, please feel free to contact us via our Online form, via email or via Live Chat.
2. How much will the delivery cost? Please visit: https://gadgets85.co.uk/pages/delivery
3. What if I want Insured Standard Shipping? You can pick up the Insured Standard Shipping delivery option for only $25.90 during the checkout portion of your order.
This will take approximately 3-5 business days and is insured.
4. What if I want Insured Priority Express Shipping? You can pick up the Insured Priority Express Shipping delivery option for only 25GBP during the checkout portion of your order.
This will take approximately 2-3 business days and is insured.
5. When will my order be dispatched? Once payment is received, we will send it out in 3-5 business days after dispatch.
6. Out of Stock? Oops! Sorry about that!
You can Email us or, Keep an eye or Both on the website because you never know when that item will pop up again!
The devices our supplier send us to vary depending on availability but they are always sent through what they have available. Once our team of experts is finished testing the devices to make sure they are ready, they will be put up on the website ASAP!
Need help finding a suitable replacement? Feel free to contact us via Live Chat or via our contact form listed on our website.
7. Help! I’ve just ordered the wrong device! What do I do? Don’t worry we can certainly help you! Here’s what you’ll need to do;
Email us with your order details and we will update your order in our system: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. What if I’ve already received the device but want to cancel? If your order has already been sent you will need to return the phone before we can issue the refund. Please return the prcel without opening it.
If you do not wish to place a new order there will be a 15% restocking fee.
9. Why do I need to pay a 15% restocking fee? The restocking fee is to cover the general costs for the return such as postage, marketing admin and things like that. We do not profit from this fee at all.
10. What cosmetic condition are your phones in? OUR DEVICES ARE CATEGORIZED INTO 3 CONDITIONS TO EASILY DESCRIBE THE CONDITION OF THE DEVICE
EXCELLENT: These are phones that have been used in display cases or have just generally been out of their package at some point in time. We sell them cheaper as they aren’t brand new, however, these phones are in excellent condition internally and externally without barely any marks on them.
GOOD: These Used items are in very good condition with no scratches or marks on the screen, there may be minor wear and tear on the sides or back.
REFURBISHED: When we source a second-hand phone that is in terrific condition and perfect working order, we sell it as a used phone at a heavily discounted price. You may encounter some scratches or discoloration of the body, but nothing significant. Whilst these devices have rarely been returned for any issues, if you are unsatisfied with the device you are more than welcome to contact us via email and we’ll assist you in the assessment and return of the device. The categorization ‘Used’ is broken down into three sub-categories as listed below;
Good condition: These Used items are in very good condition with no scratches or marks on the screen, there may be minor wear and tear on the sides or back. Average condition: These Used items are in average condition. There may be minor visible scratches on the screen (however these will not be visible if the device is on) and standard wear and tear on the sides and back. 11. Do I receive any kind of warranty with my purchase? Yes absolutely!
We provide 1 Year, 2 Years and 5 Years Extended warranty for all of our Ex-Demo, Refurbished and New devices. We also provide 8 months warranty for all our Grade-A used devices
Coverage: This covers any manufacturing faults (software or physical faults) you may have with your device. Please note: This does not cover any damage that is caused by mishandled use or liquid damage.
12. How do I pick up my device?
For some time we are not offering pickup service. We will ship your item ASAP to your Doorstep. 13. Are all phones for sale unlocked? All devices’ at Gadgets85are unlocked and will work with all Australian networks.
This means that you should easily be able to use your preferred service provider when receiving the device.
14. Can I use the SIM I already have with the device I purchased? Yes you can, but you will need to confirm that it is the correct size
The first thing you should do is check to see what type of SIM you have with your current device. The most common sized sim cards that are used today are ‘nano’ and ‘micro’ sim cards.
Each device on the Gadgets85 page will have the SIM Type listed beneath the device specifications. Once you determine if the SIM is the same size is the same, you can use your current sim with your newly purchased device
15. I have an issue with my device, what do I do? If you have a support issue with your device, we would be more than happy to assist you with your query.
If this occurs, please send us through an email with your order details and any information regarding your support issue, to our support team via; email@example.com One of our friendly support agents will contact you back via email within 1 business day of your query.
Please note: As we are an Online company, our Live Chat and our phone-based call center are able to assist with general inquiries only. If you have a support issue, the quickest way to have your issue looked at is via the support email listed above.
That’s all for now! More Frequently Asked Questions to come 🙂